NMLTAP — a Program that solves problems
The New Mexico Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) Center provides local and tribal agencies with a variety of adaptable tools—training events, technology transfer resources, and personalized on-site heavy equipment training—to improve their transportation operations. NM LTAP does not provide engineering services, but does offer proven solutions to many transportation problems.
What Services does NMLTAP Provide?
- Information regarding transportation issues
- Conduct Training based on local or tribal needs
- Worker/Work Place Safety,
- Workforce Development,
- Highway Safety, and
- Infrastructure Management
- Assistance, referrals, or information through on-site, telephone, or email consultation
If you have any questions regarding eligibility or need additional information please contact the UNM NMLTAP center.