NMDOT Park & Ride
Are you stressed out by your daily drive to work? Are gas prices driving you crazy?
A better alternative exists–Relax and save money by using NMDOT Park and Ride. Using this express bus service is less expensive than driving your own car, and it will give you time to relax, catch up on reading, work on your laptop, or chat with other passengers.
NMDOT Park and Ride service is an integral component of the New Mexico Department of Transportation’s multi-modal vision for the State. This multi-modal vision is taking shape today.
Click Here to Subscribe to email Rider Alerts and Schedule Changes!
Call Center: 866-551-RIDE (7433)
NM Park and Ride Dispatch: 505-424-1110
Days of Service
NMDOT Park and Ride operates on all weekdays, except for designated state holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday following Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Exceptions: Designated state holidays that fall on Saturday will be observed on Friday and those that fall on Sunday will be observed on Monday.
- Española – Los Alamos – $2.00 one-way, $60 monthly pass
- Española – Santa Fe – $2.00 one-way, $60 monthly pass
- Las Vegas – Santa Fe – $3.00 one-way, $90 monthly pass
- Santa Fe – Los Alamos – $3.00 one way / $90 monthly pass
- Albuquerque – Los Alamos – $6.00 one way / System-wide monthly pass (Rail Runner and Park & Ride): $150
- Las Cruces – White Sands Missile Range or El Paso – $3.00 / $90 monthly pass
Monthly Pass Purchase: Purchase Monthly Pass Online or Use Token Transit On Your Mobile Device
- NMDOT Transit & Rail Division
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NMDOT Park and Ride Pick-up and Drop-off Locations
- NMDOT Park and Ride Maps
Customer Code of Conduct, Title VI, Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Information
Send a Comment to Park and Ride
Fill out the form located at this link click here…
After completing the form, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the form and save it to your computer.
Call the Santa Fe Transportation Call Center at 866-551-RIDE (7433) or NM Park and Ride Dispatch at 505-424-1110.